The SAGE-AU Jobs mailing list is offered as a service to both SAGE-AU members and organisations seeking the services of professional System Administrators. Postings for positions both offered and wanted are accepted to this list, subject to the guidelines listed herein and the moderator's approval.
Messages approved for release to the list will be released without any editing or modification. Please keep this in mind when formatting posts to this list - they should be sent exactly as you wish them to appear to the list membership.
Violations of the list guidelines will result in posts being rejected. Repeat violations will be rejected without further notification or explanation.
Guidelines for positions offered postings are as follows:
- No attachments will be accepted.
- All posts must include the following information:
- Position title.
- Terms of employment (permanent full time, limited tenure, contract, etc.).
- The offering agency (please note if you represent a recruitment agency or similar organisation).
- The geographic location of the job. Suburb and state must be included at a minimum, country as well if the role is not in Australia. Please include residency requirements (if applicable).
- A description of the duties and requirements.
- The subject line of your message should include the position title, terms of employment and location. For example " Tech Support - Permanent - Sydney CBD "
- One position per post. If you are offering multiple positions (even similar/identical ones), then please submit multiple posts, numbered to distinguish between them.
- No more than one listing of a particular job per fortnight.
- The application process must be specified.
- A means of contact (other than just the application process) must be provided.
- Where a specific salary range is applicable, please indicate this in the posting.
- Only actual positions may be posted. Organisations or individuals found to be collecting resumes or harvesting email addresses without offering actual positions will be refused all access to this list.
- No attachments.
- Include a brief synopsis of your skills and experience, where you are prepared to work, and your availability.
- The person wanting work must be clearly identified (i.e. named) in the posting.
- Posters must be financial SAGE-AU members - posts of this kind by non-members will be rejected.
To post a message to all the list members, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an enquiry about using the jobs list please contact our office email@example.com
Members can subscribe to the list, or change their existing subscription, via the member site